Wednesday, July 22, 2015

ANCIENT AUSTRALIA AND ULURU

Australia's Outback has been on ancient times very fertile and productive land because there was gushing a big river from the middle to the North and from the same source down to the south 
All those times also Lemuria Mu and Atlantis  in Mu  and Autralia were the same continent. The life forms were very simple that days and what happened?

The enormous Monolite Uluru which the Aboriginal people have given to it. The Monolite came from the space just in the middle of the big river. If I think about it I had imagined that there had become an enormous lake...but no there happened many different happenings there. The river fell deep down to the earth and is flowing in the depth there now.


At the same time Australia was ripped out of the other parts of the continent. That was also time when the fauna and flora of the continent left endemic like in Australia now...just there were bigger amounts of the genesis.





ABOUT ULURU
Uluru has enormous electric charge in it and because of that Uluru changes colours sending knowledge to space back.



This is the most shocking color what Uluru have turned in my opinion it is quite a much different than it usually is red. It was ...if  I remember the right way....year 2005. What happened inside the enormous monolite then? It put the electric charge sending knowledge to the space. There will come time when Uluru stop being there at all but the most part of it is inside the earth. Tourists make much harm to it taking pieces of it , climbing on it and also the nature: winds, storms and natural weathering is making end of the awsome Uluru.
For me Uluru is a very important spiritual place which is only in my head because I have not been in Australia. People nowadays don't respect Uluru or other important spiritual places...they just think..."me...me...me..." I ask you to remember that all the powers of mother nature are billion times bigger than what harm people have done in many places of the Earth.

Leiah Sariell Copyright 2008-
Updated 2015


That's why there is often also lightnings.





No comments:

Post a Comment